Fluidstream s.r.l. with registered office in Via Castellana, 163 – 30030 Martellago (VE), is the Data Controller of the personal data collected on this site and on the websites linked to the domains fluidstream.net and fluidstream.it, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR)
This Privacy Notice was updated at 25/05/2018
In compliance with the commitment and care that Fluidstream s.r.l. devotes to the protection of personal data, we inform you about the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR.
Ensuring the security of your data and our services is our duty for which we work according to the highest safety standards in the industry.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA TREATED BY THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
To offer you the services provided by our websites Fluidstream s.r.l. (hereinafter Fluidstream), as Data Controller, must process some personal data necessary for the provision of the services.
This data may be implicitly provided by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you.
Fluidstream may process the following categories of personal data of users:
- technical navigation data relating to the IP address, the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, the characteristics of the browser and access times;
- common identifying data provided by the user (eg name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) for the use of the products and services; these data concern only and exclusively our Customers, without this information it would not be possible to maintain a commercial relationship.
STATISTICAL DATA ELABORATION.
Fluidstream performs statistical analysis regarding the use of its Multimedia Services. These are analyzes carried out at the aggregate level and, therefore, anonymous, which allow us to understand fundamental aspects related to the use of the Services and Applications, without which we would not be able to improve or update the services we offer.
For example, these are the analyzes that help us to identify the times for greater use of the Services, or the type of mobile or fixed users, or geographical origin based on your country.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The data and cookies ( read our policy regarding cookies ) received by you will be processed by Fluidstream exclusively using and procedures necessary to provide you with the services requested and for the additional purposes for which you have consented.
When you visit our sites, the legal basis of the processing of your data is to provide you with the necessary tools to visit the site and access the features made available. When you use our services, the legal basis is to perform a service you have requested. We will not carry out any automated decision-making process, nor any form of profiling.
DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS THAT ACCESS THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, companies that perform services of Domain name registration ).
Access to data is also allowed to categories of Fluidstream representatives involved in the organization for data processing (administrative staff, customer service, system administrators).
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by Fluidstream within the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or it is necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the area of the European Union, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorized on the basis of specific EU decisions.
All necessary precautions will therefore be taken to ensure the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the third country recipients expressed by the European Commission; b) on appropriate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Rules; c) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, so-called. Corporate binding rules.
DURATION OF THE TREATMENT AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Fluidstream in accordance with the Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR will process the data you provide for the entire duration of execution of the services requested and will keep them for the next 12 months for the purpose of completing the administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Fluidstream guarantees that you can exercise your rights under Art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular you have the right:
- to know if the Owner holds and / or processes personal data relating to your person and to access it in full also obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access);
- to the correction of incorrect personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of rectification);
- to the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Delete, 17);
- to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to some personal data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Rules (Article 18 Right to limit the processing);
- to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to object);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent);
The exercise of these rights can be exercised through communication to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, which can be contacted at email@example.com or by site http://www.gpdp.it
To exercise the rights granted to you, you can contact the following addresses:
– Fluidstream s.r.l. with registered office in Via Castellana, 163 – 30030 Martellago (VE)
– or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org